Fibre Optic UV Curtain
The Fibre Optic UV Curtain is a superb sensory addition to any sensory space or room. Providing great visual and safe tactile stimulation, this product can be enjoyed passively and interactively. The twinkling effect of UV fibre optic harness will positively brighten any sensory area and glow brightly for a powerful aid, ideal for visually impaired users. The colourful twinkle lights are engaging, and an effective addition to help create a calming and soothing ambience.
The curtain is a great sensory aid for encouraging engagement of the user with tactile play and the interactive option to change speed modes.
The fibre optic curtain can be installed to create flexible privacy corners to support self-regulation and user confidence- ideal for screening around ball pits. Ideal equipment for users with accessibility considerations e.g. if preferring to enjoy the sensory area when in an wheelchair.
Price on application. For more information speak to a member of the Sensorykraft team on 0114 2293434 or send an email to email@example.com
- The fibre optic curtain can either be enjoyed passively as an attractive and calming visual stimulator, or more interactively where the user can enjoy interactive play. Interaction engages the user, soothes mood and encourages development of cognitive skills such as cause and effect, tracking and colour recognition.
- The fibre optics are a very engaging visual stimulant which provides distraction and creates a calm and relaxing ambience, helping to de-escalate and promote calm mood, helping prevent behavioural meltdowns.
- The mesmerising visual effects attract the attention of the user, so even when enjoyed passively, the fibre optics can still help to stimulate and encourage visual development, colour recognition, tracking and cause and effect skills.
- Interactive encouragement with options to enjoy tactile play with the fibre optic strands and change speed modes engages the user and maximises the sensory benefits they enjoy and the skills they develop.
- The UV fibre optic curtain is a sensory product appropriate for all ages to enjoy. Adaptable settings support accessibility for a broad range of abilities. Colours are distinctive to support visual impairment.
- Ideal to be installed into a soft play padded sensory corner or sensory room.
- Low maintenance and easy to wipe clean.
- Product is strong and durable with built-in twinkle light source.
- Product is phthalate-free, ensuring high quality. The plastic strands are impregnated with an antibacterial property for excellent hygiene.
- UK Manufactured.
- Product dimensions: 2m length. To be hung from a 1m bar which can be swung in and out from wall as required.